Eastern WV Community & Technical College’s Grant Proposal Writing class will begin April 12, 2022 via zoom.
*see attached flyer and registration form*
Course schedule: Tuesdays, April 12 – May 31, 2022, 6pm-8pm, via zoom.
· Learn how to plan for a grant: participant will study approach, outcomes and evaluation processes of grant writing and grant making.
· Match a nonprofit’s mission and vision with a funder.
· Understand how the organization’s mission/purpose will guide their search for funding opportunities that have the same mission and purpose.
· Demonstrate ability to research applicable funding sources with the Foundation Center’s online grant directory.
· Comprehend what funders require in proposals and get a look behind the scenes from a reviewer’s point of view.
· Understand the expectations of grantors when writing a proposal and evaluating, monitoring, and reporting on a grant.
· Know how to submit proposals through various forms and formats including online and common applications.
· Recognize how to collect and organize key information required for a grant proposal or grant report.
· Understand how to craft a budget and budget narrative.
Grant Proposal Writing - Flyer_April class