Website EastRidge Health Systems
EastRidge Health Systems, a 501(c)(3) comprehensive behavioral health center located in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia, is seeking a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to lead a team of deeply dedicated staff in the implementation of compassionate programs and services, including: Outpatient Mental Health Services, Crisis Services, Medication Management, Addiction and Recovery Programs, Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities Services, and Residential and Community Integration Programs.
The Eastern Panhandle is a rapidly growing community in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley, close to national parks and within easy driving distance of the Washington, D.C. and Baltimore metro areas.
The next leader of EastRidge will have the opportunity to champion health and wellness, promote ongoing programs, and strengthen the agency’s capacity to meet the needs of the community. The CEO is responsible for strategic, financial, and operational leadership of the agency in compliance with state and federal requirements. Responsibilities include leadership in the design, marketing, promotion, delivery, and quality management of programs and services; financial, human resource, and facilities management; community and public relations; and administration and support for the Board of Directors. The CEO reports directly to the Board of Directors, leads and supervises the Senior Management Team, and is the primary liaison with all state and local governments, agencies and organizations. The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial, visionary leader with strong strategic thinking and planning skills. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to discern challenges and opportunities, build consensus to act on organizational priorities, and the flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances.
The candidate must demonstrate the highest degree of personal accountability, professional judgment, and discernment, as well as the ability to work with and through others to accomplish goals and objectives. Candidates for this position are required to have the following as well as demonstrate the preferred qualifications:
1. Master’s degree in human services, business, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Experience with community mental healthcare service delivery and the related funding sources.
3. Demonstrated ability to ensure the organization’s compliance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws pertaining to Human Resources, service provision, and finances.
4. Fiscal management experience including budgeting, resource allocation, monitoring, and auditing.
5. Demonstrated ability to work professionally with and maintain confidentiality of sensitive situations, information, and data.
6. Experience working with federal, state, and local requirements as they relate to behavioral health.
If interested, please contact: Cheryl Rapier, MA, CSP at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-333-4780
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com