Website National Youth Advocate Program
Are YOU driven to serve youth and families of your community?
Are YOU collaborative and innovative?
Are YOU passionate about serving others?
If so, the National Youth Advocate Program is looking for YOU!
The Fairmont team is growing and seeking an engaging, passionate, and energized licensed Therapist with a desire to make an impact.
Therapists work as part of our integral service team to deliver tailored mental health services to youth and their families.
We continue to expand and develop new and innovative programs for our communities and families.
We offer an impressive total compensation and benefits package which includes major medical, dental, vision, 401K, student loan assistance and generous paid time off.
You are our ideal candidate if:
- You understand that being a Therapist at NYAP is much more than paperwork and schedules.
- You have a Master’s Degree in Social Work or comparable Human Services Field from an accredited institution.
- Active and professional LGSW or LPC licensure.
- You have 2 years of work experience working in direct service with you and families.
- You’re a people person and naturally build genuine relationships with those around you.
- You’re an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- You are a time management pro.
- You’re proficient with technology and are comfortable learning new things, and do so quickly.
- You are respectful and sensitive to persons from various cultures, socioeconomic, ethnic, religious and racial backgrounds.
- You are flexible and can be responsive to serve our community.
If this describes YOU, please apply and our talent acquisition team will review your experience and credentials.
We are safely and successfully working out in the community settings.
Our organization was established in Ohio and is now in 10 states. We continue to expand and develop new and innovative programs for our communities and families. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes major medical, dental, vision, 401K, student loan assistance and generous paid time off. If YOU can envision it; WE can DO it! The possibilities are endless!
The person in this position needs to follow a team concept and support both agency goals and co-workers. Employees must be able to effectively work with and be respectful and sensitive to persons from various cultures, socioeconomic, ethnic, religious, and racial backgrounds.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.