Website Concord University Research and Development Corporation
$40,000 – $50,000 a year
Full Job Description
Online Instructional Design Coach
Concord University Title III Program
The Concord University Research and Development Corporation seeks an Online Instructional Design Coach (OIDC). The OIDC is responsible for assisting and providing faculty and academic department support for the innovative design of online courses /programs to support the success of online learners at Concord University. The ODIC actively collaborates with the office of Provost and Technology Services to pursue and active the objectives and deliverables of the Concord University Title III grant related to instructional technology, assessment and evaluation. The position is federally funded through the US Department of Education, Title III program.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, instructional design, instructional technology, business, or related field;
- Three (3) years of related experience in distance/online education or instructional design with a rich understanding of the unique needs of online learners;
- Knowledge of instructional design models including ADDIE and SAM ID, best practices, learning theories and multimedia technology:
- Knowledge of higher education academic systems including the ability to work collaboratively across many departments within the University;
- Excellent written and communications skills;
- Ability to organize and manage variety of tasks and projects.
- Master’s Degree in education, instructional design, instructional technology, business, or related field;
- Knowledge of innovative learning technologies;
- In depth knowledge of Learning Management Systems including Blackboard;
- Experience or knowledge relating to evaluation and assessment of online programs;
- Ability to clearly explain and demonstrate technical ideas and equipment to a non-technical audience;
- Experience working with federal grant programs and/or other state/federal education grant programs;
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, self-motivated, and well-organized with strong attention to detail.
Cover letter and resume including references should be provided. Concord University Research and Development Corporation is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- One location
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.