Website Grafton City Hospital
Grafton City Hospital has the current position open: Outpatient Clinical Therapist
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
POSITION VACANT: OUTPATIENT CLINICAL THERAPIST
DATE POSITION WILL BE FILLED: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Please forward all applications to Missey Kimbrew, Human Resources Director
Assess and treat individuals with mental illnesses and/or substance abuse problems. Provision of individual, family and group therapy for an adult primarily in a behavioral health environment.
- Master’s Degree in related field.
- Licensing of certification at the following levels: Licensed Graduate Social Worker (LGSW) or
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or
LPC or Provisionally Licensed Professional Counselor (PLPC) or
Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
- CPR certification is required.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide psychosocial assessments of patients and families to identify emotional, social and community strengths and problems related to their diagnosis, illness, treatment and/or life situation.
- Formulate, develop and implement comprehensive psychosocial treatment plans utilizing appropriate and evidence-based psychotherapy treatments and interventions. Interventions may include crisis intervention, brief and long-term individual, marital, family and/or group therapies as well as grief and bereavement work.
- Screen, identify, diagnose, treat and manage mental health and/or substance abuse problems in patients and family members. Provide psychotherapy to individuals with a variety of presenting problems including substance abuse, depression, anxiety, thought disorders, trauma, and autism spectrum. May perform these functions independently or as part of a team.
- Provide consultative services to health care team members within scope of care definitions as needed. Maintain a working knowledge of relevant medical/legal issues that impact on patient care; e.g., advance directives, child and elder abuse.
- Provide education to patients and families around issues related to adaptation to the patient’s diagnosis, illness, treatment and/or life situation.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary health care teams and represent clinical social work perspective/liaison with patient and family.
- Maintain working knowledge of and liaison with community agencies and resources.
- Maintain knowledge of hospital, medical center and/or health system resources to access and provide for patient care needs.
- Document assessment, plan interventions according to departmental, hospital and/or health system guidelines and standards.
- Maintain electronic medical records and documentation in accordance with department, hospital, medical center and/or health system policies. Attend and participate in staff, committee, department and other administrative meetings.
- Participate in department, hospital, medical center, and/or health system continuous quality improvement efforts.
- Participate in regular professional conferences; keep current with social work and evidence based treatment of mental disorders and seek to increase further enhancement of job related knowledge.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Grafton City Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace
COVID-!9 Vaccination Required
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org