Website Concord University Research and Development Corporation
$23,500 – $30,000 a year
Full Job Description
Concord University Title III Program
The Concord University Research and Development Corporation seeks a Program Assistant for the federally-funded Title III grant at Concord University. The Program Assistant provides clerical and administrative support services to the daily office operations for the Concord University Title III grant at Concord University.
This position includes general office management as well and assistance with fiscal responsibilities. The position is full time, benefits eligible position with a salary commensurate with experience, contingent upon the availability of funding. This position is federally funded through the US Department of Education, Title III program.
1. Associate Degree in Business, Computer Technology, or related field;
2. At least one year of related experience in providing clerical/administrative support;
3. Experience in budgeting and/or financial record keeping;
4. Excellent written and oral skills;
5. Ability to organize and manage variety of tasks drawing logical conclusions;
6. Office/ computer skills including database experience, spreadsheet/budget experience, and experience with office management software such as Microsoft Office Suite;
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Technology, or related field;
2. Experience working in higher education setting;
3. Advanced office/ computer skills including database experience, spreadsheet/budget experience, and experience with office management software such as Microsoft Office Suite;
4. Experience working with federal grant programs and/or other state/federal education grant programs;
5. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, self-motivated, and well-organized with strong attention to detail.
Primary work location:
Concord University, Athens, WV, USA
Cover letter and resume including references should be provided.
Concord University Research and Development Corporation is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23,500.00 – $30,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- One location
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.