Website Concord University Research and Development Corporation
$35,000 – $40,000 a year
Full Job Description
Student Services Specialist, Title III Program
Concord University Research and Development Corporation
Concord University Research and Development Corporation seeks a Student Services Specialist for the Concord University Title III Program. The Student Services Specialist works to facilitate student exploration of innovative careers and support online student success. The Student Services Specialist is responsible for providing assistance to students by focusing on developing career-focused opportunities including mentorships, internships, research opportunities and career information to facilitate student success including graduation and career attainment. Additionally, the Student Services Specialist is responsible for providing holistic online support to the same end. This position works collaboratively with the office of Student Affairs, Office of the Provost, Center for Academic and Career Development, the Director of Career Services and the Director of Student Success. The position is federally funded through the US Department of Education, Title III program and is contingent on the continued availability of federal funds.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Education, Counseling, or relevant field;
· A minimum of 2-years’ experience related to student services/retention and/or career services;
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with customer service orientation.
· Collaboration and coordination skills with the ability to work across multiple university departments;
· Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills;
· Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
· Master’s degree in Business, Education, Higher Education, Counseling, or relevant field;
· Experience working with grant funded programming and/or grants management.
· Experience working in higher education with knowledge of university structures/processes.
Cover letter and resume including references should be provided. Concord University Research and Development Corporation is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- One location
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.