This interactive workshop will provide participants with the tools and processes to begin using narrative frameworks with their clients.
Some of the Topics Included:
· What Makes a Good Question
· The Art of Question Development
· The Intertwining of Assessment and Intervention
· Highlighting the Preferred Narrative
· The Role of Letter Writing
John has been working as a therapist and trainer for over 20 years. He is a contributing author of our Counseling Insights and Counseling in Relationships books. Much of John’s career has centred on working with children, youth, adults, and families dealing with crisis and trauma. He believes people are their own best experts and already have many of the skills, abilities, and competencies that will assist them to address the challenges influencing their lives.